Location: Aztec Hotel & Spa, Bristol
We’re not the biggest UK based hotel group, but we do think our relative size is what make us who we are and shapes the way we like to do business. We have been operating 4 star hotels since 1980 and we’re proud of our heritage as part of Daniel Thwaites, a family-controlled brewery established in 1807. Our approach to our people is the foundation of our business – we actively recruit people who share our values.
Due to expanding business developments, opportunities exist for experienced professionals with a good track record of Hotel or Departmental Management experience to join our established teams at our Aztec Hotel and Spa.
Aztec Hotel is just minutes from the M4 and M5, with the city of Bristol in close proximity.
Our 4 star hotel offer a range of contemporary bedrooms, reputable restaurants & bars, conference rooms, spa & leisure facilities for a broad range of leisure and business guests.
Successful candidates for the role of Operations Manager will have proven ability and disciplines to positively impact the Hotel`s reputation in the marketplace, and to drive profitability:
• To consistently deliver a customer- service orientated Hotel Product Plan which recognises “Small details, big difference”
• To inspire operational teams through proactive and positive communication
• To show a thorough understanding of Sales delivery - developing business strategies to drive business to the hotel; Revenue Management, and Cost Control processes
• To be seen to “lead from the front” at the heart of the Hotel Operation
• To understand how to deliver differentiated levels of service whilst maintaining prudent operational efficiencies
Flexibility to move location in order to expand and develop experiences and management style, is a fundamental requirement for Management Teams within Shire Hotels
We can offer you quality training, an enjoyable working environment and benefits that include stakeholder pension scheme, health cash plan Scheme, company discount scheme, hotel experience (qualifying service), employee room rate scheme, child care voucher scheme, occupational sickness benefit and use of the Spa.
We take pride in our reputation of promoting from within.
Candidates must be flexible in location.
Please forward your CV and application form to Lin Short - Personnel and Training Manager
Telephone: 01454 201090 x424
Download application form